Choon Hong
Is Sundae Sunday again. One more week to new semester and results release. We have claypot chicken rice for our dinner. (Awww, the meal was really nice)

Went to bakery for my siblings breakfast next day. Lets see what caught my eyes.


My favourite egg tartttttssssss!!! Ordinary and Portuguese egg tarts, took 2 of them. ^^

And something special here.

Sotong bread. Lol. I laugh when I saw this. My friends should know why.


You guess the name for this bread.

Tada! Answer revealed


Tarts tarts tarts



Strawberry cheese tarts, really got 2 straws there er.


This cake looks delicious among others.


I'm still full. Maybe I should try this next time?
1 Response
  1. Well, this bakery was so cool and their food looks so good too! Wish I can also go there and have a taste of it myself. Anyway, I've been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post.



    -megan-