Choon Hong
Hey people! What is the day for the last day of October? Is Halloween! This year I spent the Halloween at A Famosa for 3 days.


The decoration of entrance of Cow Boy town.


Pump pump pumpkins. The vege of Halloween.


Why his hands pose like that? He wan to fly?

Oh ya, we watched 2 nights of fireworks. The fireworks lasted for more than 3 minutes and they are so so so nice!

There are more than this... In my video. XD

It is really sleepy to wake up at 9 o clock morning for the free buffet breakfast.

See my eyes. You can only see a line. =.=


I wonder what will happen if someone drive this to MMU.

Alright, this is after our breakfast. Some cosplayers went back to change to their costume and gather at the entrance of Animal World Safari.




When the kids and their parents saw us.


Yes, some of us did freak the kids out. The yellow shirt one even cry when one of the cosplayer trying to approach him.

We did get free entrance into Animal World Safari. Weheee.

Erm... Are you sure this is Domestic RABBIT?


A row of mice crossing the rope.


With the Orang Utan.


See what see? Din see handsome guy before ar?

Let me introduce, this is what we called it as "Mount ASSverest". (Because it really look like an ass with something coming out, very geli :S) We will see it everytime we go to have our meal.


I tell you something, Santa Clause do have part time job beside the Christmas job in the year.

I recognize this... Santa's beard. I can recognize you even you had wear a mask.


Long sleeves clothes next time please, Santa!

At night, there are a gang of 'ghost' or 'monster' depart from the villa, to the Cow Boy town. Yeap, we went Cow Boy town twice. ^^



I side beside the mummy.
Mummy: Is it hard for you to breath?


This fella is the most successful one.


Taking photo with the stuff.

Of course we did spent some bucks for the game. Bumper car, cow riding, etc.

Ok, I wont say this is butt comparing.

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses