Choon Hong


I called Johor Bahru as city of Jusco because this city have a lot of Jaya Jusco. As I know, there are Jusco Tebrau City, Jusco Bukit Indah, Jusco Permas Jaya, Jusco... what somemore ya? Anyway, here got a lots of Jusco la.

Recently, there is no internet at the house I staying in Permas Jaya. So I will seldom online and chat with you guys. So anything important, just give me a call instead of waiting me to online.


Mexican coffee at Black Canyon Coffee which I like its taste. They serve it with shoes shaped glass. =D

Anyway, I would like to come back to Black Canyon Coffee again for another coffee too.

And.... this is how kid ask for waiter nowadays. OMG....

Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. oowww!!!choon hong!!!u stay at permas!!!
    my home town!!!!
    where u intern huh?


  2. Choon Hong Says:

    I oso dunno whr I intern, lol. so far I had went to the north and south of penisular malaysia.


  3. apa lar~~so weird de meh?wad the company name huh?
    or ur work need always mobility one?


  4. Choon Hong Says:

    The company name is Event Plus. Ya, sort of, they have events in many states.