Choon Hong
Is September! Finally I have finished my industrial training. Now I gonna have holiday for almost one month.

Today is Mid Autumn Festival. Before this I promise to reach home on Mid autumn festival that day itself, but I have something important to do on Friday. (Oh God, please bless me)

So my plan is back to home on Saturday morning or afternoon so that I manage to dinner with my family. I missed them and Teluk Intan food so much. My holiday plan besides reading and study those tons of books and magazines (I feel like faint when see so much unread stuff, but still I gonna take this opportunity to finish them all)

Not forget my another holiday plan, which is go to hunt for delicious food in Ipoh. Ipoh food leh! Don't 'kai wan xiao'! I even made a list of food that I gonna eat. By the way, I have found a 'tour guide', just not yet confirm the date.

Anyway,



中秋节快乐!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses