Choon Hong
Ok guys, honestly this is another lagged post for this month. I went to Singapore to visit Universal Studio 2 weeks ago.


"Value Life. Act Responsibly." Look like Singapore government didn't forget the opportunity to educate his resident even in MRT station.


Shot from inside. We have not much time stay outside to take photo.


The Universal Studio Store.


Stop stalking, I am pointing the 'Hot' word on the popcorn truck.


Crazy Frankenstein that almost kills me.


Lollipop that equal the size of baby head.


Our lunch, the burger is nicer than burger from Restaurant M.


River side. I think that is my full dummy.

Some photos around the theme street.





Do not underestimate this building. They have an exciting game inside. Ma Ma Miaaaa~


This themepark is not open yet when we visit. Hope is not lion animal chasing game inside.


Not need to guess, this is the castle you saw in Shrek.


Ok, that is not Shrek in this photo.


Ghost house?


I snap this kid because he knocked me when playing the trolley.


Penguins brother in the souvenir shop. Move it! Move it!


Alright, group photo before going back.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. MsHo Says:

    Oh hi ! Just found your blog as I am surfing around this weekend. Looks like you had a wonderful time.