Choon Hong
I missed the chance of going back hometown to learn something new, something which benefit me and people around me. Just because of the mid term exam, I didn't expect mid term exam come that fast. Hope that will be another time soon. Nevermind. Second plan, go for BON ODORI 09!

Thanks God I'm always that lucky, able to get a seat although the bus is already full and go with my friends together. Our first stop at Times Square before head to Panasonic Stadium.

Our lunch at Sweetchat, the 2nd time I went. I think there will be 3rd time when I go for BookFest at the end of August.

Coloured water. :S


Mango Pudding


Spagetti


Almond Cream


Baked Vege


Chicken Pasties


Potatoes sup

Finally shopping and lunch time finished. We heading to Shah Alam now. Go Go Go!

Girls are so scary. See what they do behind us.


Crowd before evening.





The first photo we took with Japanese right after passing the entrance. See how 'efficient' we are.


They are praticing under hot sun.


Japanese Girl


Japanese Kids. The little boy behind look like wanna faint.


He want to treat me eat ice cream but I have my own drink.


They really like ice cream for hot day.


We didn't grab their ice cream of course. We buy ourselves.


Sushi King!


So many Unagi (O.O)


This two kids are not that shy.


Japanese Family


Squid. Taste so nice >.<
Our picnic...on football field

The night is coming. Of course, people are coming also.

The field. Already crowd with people.


Dust are in the air. Cough cough.


Last photo before going back.

*The place is showing magic. White shoe will become brown shoe there
0 Responses