Choon Hong
Wushu club have been invited to have a lion dance performance for IT Fair opening ceremony on Friday morning. Straight away head to the place to gather right after finished my morning class.


The lion head is heavy. I still able to smile while taking it. =) (Hey, don't look at my tired face)


Members who contributed for the performance this time. Thanks everyone.


He played as lion head and I am the lion back.

I had been watching many lion dance since I am small but never know it was so tired and consume of so much energy.

It has been few days I train so hard for lion dance. I can only say lion dancing is a really tired activities. I sweat a lots, really. My back feel 'sour' everytime after I played. For guys who want to keep fit or loss weight, take lion dance as your exercise la.

Anyway this is really a good experience for me, learned something new and fun. Maybe I will stop my dancing lion training for this moment. Because I need to maintain my weight ma.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Peng Swee Says:

    wow..wushu club rockzzz
    gambateh ya