Choon Hong
It is 3.35AM now. Thinking back an incident of 7 hours ago that I can't let go until now (Things usually gone from my head within 3 hours, but this time....) Am I not ready or what? No, I'm ready, but why? Stop stop, everything will gone after 8 hours of sleeping later. Hope that won't ever happen again.

Just have something to bite and drink, have some reading at that place after satisfy my teeth and stomach.


Of course I ordered a regular french fries. It is not really good to have large one at this time.


Apple PIEEEEEE~ Sorry for forgotten you for so long.

When I on the way back. Guess what I saw? Is THIS!


Diamond shape "tiang". Of course la, here is Teluk "Intan" maaa.


A heart is not judged by how much you love, but how much you are loved by others.
*Thats what the movie "Wizard of Oz" had taught me.*
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses