Choon Hong
It is 2010 already! (I suppose to say this 5 days ago, Lol) This gonna be my first post for this new year, it is all about the trip I went before 2010 and after 2009.

*Warning : You are reading a long post with more than 40 pictures!

By the way, I will update about Christmas celebration next time (I left those photos at Melaka)

26th Dec 2009
We reached Singapore around 2.30PM. Of course we take MRT as our transport.



Xin Yee, I know you want to kill me with scissor once I reach Singapore.


Waiting for bus also.


We have a chance to take photo with the white Christmas tree at Bugis Junction. Yen Eng was holding the camera.




Mickey in the cage!


Bling Christmas tree.


Christmas trees in iLuma. We have white, red and green Christmas here. ^^


Met some cosplayers of Naruto when we go to have dinner.


Manhattan mocha at Manhattan Fish Market. Need a cup to relax before continue the journey.


Durian Pancake after the dinner. See my expression you shall know it is delicious.


Christmas tree at Orchard Road


Those decorations are still there!


All are same except I'm in red. :þ

27th Dec 2009
The day we back to Johor Bahru. Went to 'visit' Singapore National Library before we back.



This is so called "karang kuni"


Singapore Laksa?


Some people driving Mercedes, some people cycling, some people walking. This is world.
Saw some bicycle parking at road side. I realize I did not cycle for a long time already.

There are many delicious snacks.

This looks nice and beside that also.


Fries Hotdog. Must be very full after eat. =.=

Although I have mild sore throat, but I just can't resist the temptation of those food, finally I bought a tornado potato. ^^




Sausageessssss


Yaki stuff


Fish cake


Puff


The model looks delicious, just the real one not that delicious.


We bought puff!


^^ I want you to be HAPPY =)

IQ test: Guess which fruit is ready for harvest in Orchard?

Yea, is Mango! With 50% discount!


It come from exercises I think.

28th Dec 2009
We went City Square, Sutera Mall and Danga Bay today.


Saw this Pikachu at City Square.


Big snow man


Mickey Mouse outside Sutera Mall :þ


Christmas cards made by primary school students.
Some of them are really nice, can I have one?


The girl gonna become fat if I give her this bunch of 'flower'.


Eh? 安顺香饼 selling here!


The snowman not yet melt yet?


Taking photo with winner of the day.


Went to Danga Bay, but just for a while.




Wohooo!

29th Dec 2009
The last day staying at Johor Bahru in 2009. Went to largest Jusco in Malaysia(currently).


No pork or No Dog?


Yes, I have stone grill food as my lunch.


Look at the meat, look at the smoke.

We have a green tea ice cream after hanging out at Harris book store. Unbelievable I still able to find the book that is half year ago in this book store.

It melt easily.


Eh!? The ice cream 空心 one?

Extra:
You may ask if I bought any souvenir in this trip? I did.

The Dinasour music box from Muji, very unique. (It cost me RM56, of course unique la)

But.....

See what happened!!!!!????

Next post: Between 2009 and 2010
0 Responses