Choon Hong
After say goodbye to 2009, today I say goodbye to my comic. Some of them accompanied me since year 1998. :'(

Mum remind me something when I am ready to go out. It is about my comic which are not reading and currently taking some place. She suggest me to bring to the used book and magazine store at Ipoh to sell.


"Happy Happy" and "Happy Dragon" comic magazine. Which I start collect since standard 6. (Ah Tong, if you are reading this, you definitely know this comic. The comic we bought when standard 6 school trip. We remember we bought it because it is thick enough and only cost Rm4.50. Lol, feel really funny when thinking back about this.)

Start collect since issue mid year 2001 until mid of year 2009. 9 years, is not a short time.


My favourite Dragon Ball comic, collect since standard 2, which all are in Malay language version (that time didn't have Chinese version).

Also there are some collection of Sailormoon, Doraemon, Digimon, Pokemon comic (apa "mon" pun ada).


All the comic that I let go. Goodbye forever my comic :'(
Hope the new owners will take good care of you.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Yiping Says:

    uncle its alot lol @@