Choon Hong
Finally we end our class on Wednesday, many of them went back to hometown today. Had a walk in Jusco, these are the things I saw today.


God of Fortune giving ang pau near the entrance. Gong Xi Fa Cai!


The stage of Jusco

Something was amazed me. It is a figure from a apparel shop.

Optimus prime!!! It is so big!




Guess it cost more than 5K. :S

Long time I didn't eat this already. Craving for this.


Some of my new stuff for CNY.

My K850 officially 'blind' after serve me for 2 years. T.T


Kingston Tiger year limited edition pendrive. I collect it this year again.


The disney strip from Watson. Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and Lilo. Finally I complete the set today. =)

I think I won't update my blog for the coming week. Happy Chinese New Year to all of you!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses