Choon Hong
Update what happened during Chinese New Year period first before I start busy for next week mid term exam.

Well, I went back on 11th February. Have my supper at Kepong foodcourt on the way back.

Overall the food here are nice.


A lots of food waiting for me at home. Haha!


Almond nut! (I forgot to bring back my favourite cashewnut T.T)


Neighbour house decoration.


It look like the house is farting


My house lantern


My house simple decoration.


Dried meat, my favourite, ate a lot but still feeling not enough.


Lion dance at neighbour house on first day of Chinese New Year. ^^
By the way, the lion 走光 already. :x


A photo after come back from relatives house.


I spotted Joker!!!


Oh craps.....

Of course not forgetting gathering with friends,

Our lunch at Hutan Melintang on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year.

Visiting teachers and friends house.






The lion dance that wake me up on the second day of Chinese New Year.


They were so young.


Visit grandma house on 4th day of Chinese New Year, a family photo with grandma.

Oh ya, let me introduce my little cousin.

Hey, that is ang pau, not char siew pau. Cannot eat!




Is that a wink?


Her brother is playing with her.

And guess what? We play paintball (actually is painball) on the 6th day of Chinese New Year!


These are not M&M or any brand chocolate, is paint bullet.


The jacket prevent you from getting deep bullet marks


Our battle field.


One week passed, the marks still on my body. >.<

Have a meal and playing fireworks and firecrackers at my friend house on 9th day of Chinese New Year, a few hours before I going back to Melaka.




My secondary school friends.

I think the figure on the weighter is decrease since I sleep very 'early' during Chinese New Year period. Gonna take some actions against it.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses