Choon Hong
It is not easy to come out with 11 facts about me, but here they are.

1. I like to eat KFC with tomato sauce.



2. I will have phobia on that particular food if I get fever right after eating it.



3. I did say rude words sometimes when people really annoy me.


4. I have black belt for Tang Soo Do.



5. I like red wine,white wine and coffee; but I did not addicted to any of them.



6. I never rebond my hair, although some people might say my hair is look like rebonded.



7. I get top 10 in every jogathon I took part during primary and secondary school.



8. I have watched Back To The Future and Transformers Movie more than 3 times (it is just too nice)



9. I had few time almost-die incident and I think there is an angel guarding me.



10. My first phone was Motorola E398 and still functioning well.



11. The colour I like the most is sky blue.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses