Choon Hong
I have been busy with my final year project, assignments and some presentation recently. Good news is I passed up my FYP on Monday and also the last assignment on Thursday. Now I only have 2 more presentation, which is FYP presentation and BSM presentation. (Oh nooooo, FYP presentation)

Don't bother it first, here some update of the food I ate recently.


Grilled stuff in Melaka Raya. This plate costed RM34.50. Anyway, Johor Bahru grilled stuff is still better than Melaka. I know I start missing Johor Bahru food again.

This year is the bunny a.k.a rabbit year for Lunar year. Look, those rabbit are so cuteeee!





Founded a nice snack, vietnamese popiah in Chinese New Year Extravaganza in my campus. This is the first time I try this food and yes, it is nice.


Went to old newton to have dinner on...(forgot which day already)

Grilled chicken wings


Kuih. I brought them and eat in GSC. =þ


Portugese grilled fish and squid. Syok ah!


Carrefour's mandarin orange's box Twin tower.


Grilled squid in Wazen.


Decoration in Aeon. I want to take with it so badly. Next time I gonna take photo with it.

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I haven't buy clothes. >.<. Gonna be fast! Hope can get them next week.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses