Choon Hong
Was out to survey the price for the raw material for the cooking class in Japanese Passion Week in March. It is 1.30am and I still in Jusco that time. Feeling hungry as didn't feed my stomach since woke up. Hmm. Maybe I should make myself an Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pizza).

Finally the Okonomiyaki was made.

1st piece of Okonomiyaki proudly awarded to my roommate, Ah Tong.


The last piece. Look so delicious. Of course this is mine. =P

Maybe I should try unagi sauce as another option next time.

4th March : Japanese Passion Week Cooking Class
- there will be two sets of delicious Japanese food be taught in cooking class, choose your favourite set and learn to cook it with us!
( set 1 around RM15 and set 2 around RM18 per person )

*Okonomiyaki is in the 1st set
*feel free to visit our booth at CLC concourse =)
0 Responses