Choon Hong
Finally it has come to Friday, where Saturday and Sunday can let me have a 'not-so' busy day. Have my late dinner at 10.37p.m., it was half hour after I called Pizza Hut to order the Crunchy Crust pizza and finished whole pizza myself. *without any add-on of course* Sitting in front of computer typing blog while waiting Ah Tong to da bao orange juice for me.

I have to admit that I was feeling stressed....since last week. Feeling like time is passing fast and not enough time to do my own thing. But I did not hope there will be 48hours one day like some of my friends wish, as there may be a loss as you get something. Starting to feel scare and worry when I realize I still not able to read most of word in the Japanese exercise *they are like alien words for me* and unable to fully understand all about the lecturer speaking in the class *like we are in different country*. OMG... Sometime it is really hard to find a person or place to express the stressed feeling. I understand nobody will have much time to hear a person to talk so much that is not their business as their also have their own thing to busy with.

Received an forwarded SMS long time ago, it was about the word 'stressed'. The content said that 'stressed' will become 'desserts' if you able to 'spin' it. Unfortunately, it didn't teach me how to spin it.

I'm still ok. Still able to fall asleep at night. Just I can feel that my waist width decreased. The short not so fit to my waist recently. LOL.

Listening to the song 'so close' by Jon which remind me of Enchanted and The Given Gift.


Labels: edit post
0 Responses