Choon Hong
Single awareness day? It quite true also. Saw many couples compare to normal day in shopping mall. Price of flower also increased don't know how many percent this few days. However, there is also advantage for those guy who not yet buy flower for their lover. The flower stall are everywhere, many grocery shops ordered roses. The roses that sold in the grocery shops still bad not as nice as those in the florist, trust me.


Love is in the air

Have a scoop ice cream before dinner, as my stomach already start alerted me about the hungry.

Cute snowman. Still prefer Gelatomio ice cream I eat always.


Relaxnye.

Have our dinner at Sibaraku. Feel pity to those people waited for an hour and end up leaving the table with empty stomach. Took that waiting advantage to pay my phone bills at Maxis. Lol.

Keep drinking green tea almost an hour.


Nasi pattaya, Japanese style.


Miso soup, is the same taste like I cooked. (Miso soup will be teach in the Cooking Class on 4 March, during Japanese Language Fair )


Peanut ice cream popiah. Thumbs up.

After having our dinner, we planned to go seaside. But I more interest in watching those brightly-lit replicas of landmarks and animals that held next to Malacca River.

India style of entrance


The father was snapping picture of his naughty son


The dragon lantern that stands out among all. Cool right.

To the readers : don't care you have found your other side/half or not, I wish you all have a Happy Valentine's day.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses