Choon Hong
Labour Day
Well, it was labor day. Although we are not labor yet, but we also enjoy the benefits of holiday, together with the labour. Didn't go anywhere at afternoon as we all know there will be a terrible jam in Melaka. Keep waiting for the dinner time to come as we plan to go eat Ikan Bakar at Alai.

However, this is what we saw when we reach. Fulled parking slots, crowded places, food desperated people.


The place was full when we reach, waited for few minutes and luckily we get the seat.


Is time to choose the 'fishes'


Squid almost finish and also crabs.


Our basket contained big prawn, squid, fish.


Udang bakar


Sotong Bakar


Sotong goreng sambal

Thumbs up for the dishes I mentioned above. But the roasted fish (not inside the photo) was totally disappointing me. It was like a black charcoal. >.<

Notice a funny board when we are leaving. Wonder if the cows could understand it?


2nd May
This satay stall located at Tampin and open at midnight. Went here after few hours later of our Ikan Bakar dinner.


Many people.


Pork satay


She looks professional in roasting satay


Still have char kuey tiao stall beside.


This is only the starter, we end up 3 times than this.


Closer look


Even closer. Golden yellow~

8th May
Within one week, I went into another round of satay again. This was because my stomach keep bugging me that he is hungry while I doing revision in library. And satay come across my mind.

This is the 1st time I went there. The first sight I saw the satay they roast, I already know these satay are nice. Futhermore, the place was full with people, makes me more confidence of what I thinking.


The place is still full until we left.


Chicken, beef, and cockle.


Ops, almost forget ketupat

It is nice to have a ice kacang while having satay in hot day.

Ice Kacang, nicer than MMU corner, cheaper than my hometown.


Even small kids also like to eat.
0 Responses