Choon Hong
Went Muar right after woke up today. Well, don't ask me how to reach the place below, as I was sleeping all the way because of tired.(Slept at 6 o'clock in the morning the day before)

We went to have Asam fish at 喜燕楼 in Muar. Guess the resident there should be familiar with that as I was told this restaurant is famous.


First dishes, otak otak


Fried squid, my favourite


"Smelly bean"(translate directly to chinese, thanks). My mum can cook much more better than this, gonna ask her to cook when I back. =D~~


Sambal squid. Again, my favourite.


O-jian, which mean oyster with egg


The main dishes, asam fish. More sour than expected, but less spicy as expected.

After eat, of course is time to walking around in mall since the weather was so hot. We went Wetex.

Of course, we will feel thristy after walking. See what I found here.

Elephant bean -.-"
Coffee bean and Mr.Bean I know la. Never heard of Elephant Bean before. So I suggest we go there to have a try...on its coffee.

Well, the coffee shop was not bad. The environment is good. They selling variety of cheesecake there, just like secret recipe style. Ordered one cheese tart as it was recommended by the manager there.


The appearance is great. Just the taste that make me say 'no'. It doesn't have enough cheese taste(or I should say no cheese as I couldn't sense any cheese) in it, I just feel cream inside.

Alright, for sure I will try the coffee of this coffee shop. I ordered a unique type of coffee made by so-called 'Elephant Bean coffee' and it is espresso type (mean the coffee will made with 100% coffee bean,without cream and sugar) , just wanna see what is the bean taste.


I satisfy with the coffee taste. It was awesome. Just I am not so used to espresso taste, it is just too bitter for me. Added some sugar.

Next, we went to a park where we can see the river. Ops, not the place below one, this can see monkey only.

More orange?


All monkeys regroup!

So many monkey, of course we move to another park lo. We went to have a rojak before we walk to the park.

The rojak still not as good as Teluk Intan rojak. No prawn cracker and no/not enough belacan.

Racing park, car for rent. It is legal.


We can see the kindergarten kids chasing around happily here.


Luckily the kids are not naughty, the adults still able to control them.


Quoted from Transformers 2.

Before we have our proper dinner, we went to have the famous 生鱼米粉 (Fish bee-hon).

The fishball was nice, just the fish meat seems little.

Ok guys, our dinner time has come. We went to Sabak Awor to have some Ikan bakaaarrrrrrr.



Variety of seafood.


Nasi lemak


Sambal squid. Oh gosh, I already ate many squid today. Worrying the colesterol. :S


Ikan bakar


Lala. Don't worry, wont become la la chai after you eat.

I thought I will end my day after back from Muar. I was wrong, we went to watch movie. Again? Already 3 days I continuous visiting the cinema.


Selfish driver who park the car in 2 parking slots.

Thats all for today. Continue outing tommorrow.
1 Response
  1. Peng Swee Says:

    the park u went to is call "Tanjung"
    i oso had tried the rojak b4
    but muar abit sien..
    ntg much can do at there..