Choon Hong
It is exam week. Gonna challenge 7 subjects in 10 days. Unfortunately my table fan stop working. This gonna make me suffer from the hot weather. Oh no! How I gonna concentrate on my studies for exam?



Luckily the weather this few days is not as hot as the weather last few week. If not I really become roasted pig. (Yes, I know it is delicious, but I don't hope I will be that)

Just remember I bought a strong wind USB fan in PC Fair recently. Yea man, now I gonna use it! I not sure why I bought this fan last time, maybe just for fun since it's wind was so strong.

My new fan that accompany me when I sleep in afternoon and night


Gonna move into new house soon~
*Hope didn't have Nodame in the new house*
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Peng Swee Says:

    omg, ur USB fan is same with mine
    i oso bough this USB fan at PC Fair.
    mine is orange color.