Choon Hong
2 weeks had gone, the sem break is going to pass soon. Went Times Square on the way back to Melaka.


Mazda roadshow with some hot models.

Have my short lunch, as time is not so enough for me. Only 3 hours included shopping in Times Square, buying stuff in Low Yat, plus lunch.

Alright, this is the place I have my lunch (I think the amount of food I took was not even a lunch)

Sweetchat Cafe at Lower ground of Times Square.

Lets start with the drinks. I order Iced White Chocolate Coffee as it is unique with the word 'white chocolate'.

This is the drinks. I only can say 'what the heck' for this. The taste is not consistent with its name. You called that WHITE CHOCOLATE coffee!? Yes, it does taste like coffee, but where is the white chocolate taste? The taste is almost like ice cappucino. As a coffee drinker, I don't care spend some money to enjoy the coffee.But this is not what I demand for.

The Durian Pancake




I ordered it because it was recommended at the 2nd page of menu. Plus it looks great, so I would consider a try on this. Only one word can describe it when I put it into my mouth. WONDERFUL! The durian inside the pancake melted in your taste bud when you put into your mouth. You can feel like the a durian blust inside your mouth, great!

The bill end up like that. Just feel that the coffee with that taste is not worth paying with that price. Seriously, I rather add few more bucks to get a drink at Starbuck.

0 Responses