Choon Hong
I said I will update my blog soon right? And I did it. Went to have dinner near town area this evening. As Soon Aik said can go further place for dinner. Tachi house come across my mind, I cant remember where I saw the advertisement of it before. So we decide to go there to have a try, as we always like to try new things. ^^


This is my drinks, Almond Latte. Left side is before stirring, right side is after stirring. It is nice, I can feel the strong almond taste in the drink. Hue Min ordered Hazelnut Latte, her drinks is nice too, with hazelnut taste. I tried a slip from it, nice hazelnut taste. But I wonder why she say she can't feel the hazelnut taste.


This is Win Naa drinks, Passion fruit tea. Guess it is nice too. Will order next time when next visit.


Nasi Lemak Rendang Ayam. Ordered by Win Naa. Forgot to ask her about it after eating.


Seafood sambal fried rice. Ordered by Soon Aik. The ingredient of it are prawn, sotong, got lala somemore. I know it is delicious although I didn't taste it.


Nyonya Lemak Laksa. Ordered by Hue Min and me. Well, the taste is thick, suitable for people who like to eat heavy taste Nyonya Laksa.


My desserts, black glutinous rice with durian. Delicious dessert. The durian taste are too strong, make me cant feel the desserts taste after eating some of it. It is better to mix the durian together with glutinous rice for good taste. It gettting tastier after I mixed them.

The food of here are nice. Just wonder why the waiter keep moving the tables and chairs behind while we are having our meal. We quite annoyed with the sounds.

The house suitable for coffee lover, it selling various type of coffee. You can have the coffee with or without Haagen-Dazs ice cream. You can also get 15% off for the coffee when you order at the teatime during weekdays.
0 Responses