Choon Hong
Finally the month of June has reached. We have been waiting this month for 2 year. The revenge is coming. Transformers 2 will be in cinema on 24 June 09. I bet that will be the best movie of the year. Argh, I can't wait it anymore.


Bumblebee, Optimus, Ratchet and Ironhide


Chevrolet's car continue appear in Transformers 2 with 3 more extra cars(the silver colour not in the picture). Guess Chevrolet will continue earning money by promoting their car in this movie.

There is a part of humor inside the trailer. It is in the conversation between Sam's parents. I quoted it.

Mum : Look at this place! I feel smarter already. Can you smell it?
Dad : Yes, smell like 40 thousand a year.

ROFL. That is the part take make me busted my stomach. XD

"We are here, we are waiting"
Labels: edit post
0 Responses