Choon Hong
Today is Thrusday, the first Thrusday in the new sem. 1st week almost gone, I not did too much thing this week, just simple life, eat, shop, read, sleep. I found I'm hardly fall into sleep in here(malacca's house). It takes me around half hour time to get into my dream, compare with my hometown, which only take about 5 or 10 minutes.

The subject this sem not much, just 4 of them and 1 of them is just an sport. The psychology looks like have very much to study and the microeconomics have 3 structure question. Although they looks hard, I will try my best and achieve as many as I can. =)



Currently listen to ABBA Gold Greatest Hits. ABBA was a Swedish pop music group active between 1972 and 1983. The band compromised Benny Andersson, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Agnetha Faltskog. Don't treat ABBA as a weird name, because ABBA is an acronym formed from the 1st letter of each of the group member's name. For more details, you can ask your dad or elder people about them. I'm sure they will know more than me.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses