Choon Hong
Is sunday again. I skipped the training for this morning, but still thinking to go training tonight if didn't have any interesting activities. Just have my brunch - Honeystars with fresh milk. I would like to eat more than that, but many shop around bukit beruang didn't open on Sunday. So sunday is really a horrible day for me. Can't have any food beside go to Jusco or mall for lunch and dinner. Don't ask me eat maggi, I don't like maggi.

Well. These photo was took yesterday.


the Baba rendang hor fan from Jonker


The naughty nephew trying to disturb me while I want to snap photo


Yea, finally able to take one photo already.


So like to take photo, lets take together.


Having some pieces of this now, bought yesterday. Chocolate makes me feel happy ^.^
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. aLvin Says:

    hahaha.... how much u spend for the curbery chocolates?

    i bought in labuan for only not more than RM10


  2. Choon Hong Says:

    So expensive? I bought at Tesco for RM6.39.