Choon Hong
Alright. This episode is about the food at my hometown. There are two food I would to introduce to all the visitor who may come to Teluk Intan in the future.

Rojak (from Rojak Ah Chai near my primary school)


Perhaps you can't see clearly, lets have a closer look



I have been eating this rojak since primary school. Starting standard 5 if I not wrong. That time, student are not allow to eat or buy the food outside the school. Was wondering how I able to went out to school and eat that time. Lol.

Here come another food, char kuey tiao from Sungai Nibong. This char kuey tiao stall only open at night starting from don't know what time until midnight don't know what time.

I was watching 'The Conqueror Story' drama last night and feel hungry while watching although I just came back from yum char with friends two hours before. Then it remind me of this late night char kuey tiao.



This photo not as attractive as real, I know is my snapping skill not enough good(maybe due to hunry, I guess) I would say this is delicious. I continue watch the drama after having this.
1 Response
  1. Wei Lun Says:

    you make me remember of those nice foods we used to eat hahahaha