Choon Hong
Time past so fast. Today already Saturday. Woke up at 10.35am this morning and saw ah Tong's phone on the floor, again....(can't remember how many time I see his phone drop on the floor while he sleeping already). Boil water and make myself a cup of yam sesame cereal, ate 2 eggs and a piece of cheese. Midterm for Malaysian Studies is coming soon but the notes is still untouched, I hope I am able to read all the notes before enter the exam hall.

Next Wednesday, Econ Quiz + Cocu + MPW Midterm = One word, excite (刺激)

Plan for today : wake up--->breakfast--->study--->lunch--->nap--->study
(Hope the plan go smooth and I won't lazy to wake up during afternoon nap, lol)


Ate this yesterday night. I still prefer chocolate with almond than chocolate with hazelnut. Someone sick cannot eat chocolate, wait until recover already only eat la. =P
Labels: edit post
0 Responses