Choon Hong
Here comes the first post for May. It is Labour day today and it seem none of my business. (I am not a labour. Perhaps... study labour.) Some update for the past few weeks.

29th & 30th April - Episode 2
Finally, this summer is hot! Ironman 2 and Ip Man 2 released. I am impress with people's creativity. See what they did to them. A combination of Ip Man and Ironman.






Why your expression like that? Is it hard to wear that ironman suit Donnie?

I am speechless. Hahahaha.

Watched Ironman 2 with bunch of friends. The new suit is cool and portable. I can see Robert is getting older very much compare with his movie in 1986.

Anyway, Ironman 3 is coming on year 2012, lets wait for it.

Align Center

28th April
I get to eat the o-jian (fried oyster) at Bunga Raya finally. Invite by friends many time but due to inconvenience everytime. I still prefer o-jian from Sitiawan, need to stop thinking of that until end of my internship.



It's Pink Day! We also have Baskin Robin ice cream as our dessert after the dinner.


27th April - Genting Trip
Went to Genting with friends on 27th April to have a relax myself and enjoy the cold weather besides helping friends who gonna practical in Genting to have a preview of their accommodation. The trip this time really opened my eyes.


Ice cream for cold day!


Calling calling, faster pick up your phone.


Nice weather and night scenery.


Group photo.


Omg! My phone dropped into the bowl!

We went to a bakery for tea and snacks at night. The cupcakes and others, which I forgot their name are worth for your money. Definitely will pay another visit next time. Nice environment too!


Nice to see, nice to eat, once eaten, consider delicious.


Never forget to sip a cup of my favourite cappuccino as beverage.

Here come another part, we have supper at 2 o clock in the morning in a late night restaurant that we payed high expectation on. The chicken was... TERRIBLE. I think this is time first time I put "unsatisfied" on food section of restaurant feedback form. (They passed me the feedback form) I better don't mention the name, ask me personally if you want to know.

Salty soya bean milk and fried dough. Forget about the chicken.


3rd April - A night in Paris
Went to MMU Prom Night with friends. You can see many handsome guys and pretty girls there.

And of course the people in this photo are part of them.
0 Responses