Choon Hong
I was called by my supervisor at afternoon go to help for an event at Alor Star. Took a night bus to Alor Star and reach Alor Star at about 5.30am in the morning. It is my first time being in this place. Colleagues came to fetch me back to hotel to continue my sleeping, hahaha.


My first breakfast at Alor Star. There are many coffee shop selling curry noodles here. (I didn't said my breakfast is delicious though)

We went to have our lunch near City Plaza after distribute letter and forms to the school.

Even wonder what is inside? Lets reveal it in next photo.


Looks familiar?


Yea, is Otak Otak. At here, they call it as 鲤鱼包 instead of 乌达. They change the packaging only.


Saw this during lunch time, it is an antique for my state, long time didn't see it already.


Went for an "exercise of throwing balls" in City Plaza after lunch. We all try our best to see who will be the one who can hit all the "bottles".


The bak kut teh here is also nice!


Seriously, these dough are still crispy after 1 hour. (This picture was taken after I finished half of them) :p

According to my colleagues, they say there are many nice food at Butterworth and Raja Uda, waiting them to bring me there next time. ^^
Labels: edit post
0 Responses