Choon Hong
Alright, there have been few days I staying at Penang. This make me able to write the part 2 about Penang.


Tried the famous prawn noodle at Burma road.


Of course not forgeting to have a walk at Queensbay after work. I even meet my friend coincidentally at here, such a surprise.

:O <---- That's our expression when we saw each other. Picture below are the surroundings of Queensbay.






The neway looks nice. Hope can sing at there next time.


This is not mine, it is my colleague's lunch.


Taiwanese beef belly noodles as my lunch. The beef is not as nice as I thought it should be, expect the noodles.


Additional for my lunch.

As I was walking in Queensbay, I saw a toilet theme restaurant. I just don't feel like eat when I see the food in there is serve by toilet bowl. My colleague even told me how they shape their ice cream. :S

Cheese baked rice on toilet bowl, imagine that.


Random shot of kids having fun.

And you guess what? I saw something which I have many memory about primary school time. =)

Does it look familiar?


Yea, is Pokemon, is Pikachu!!! We used to sing the theme song of it last time and now they have a newer version of song.


I saw Mickey Mouse too.


The effect shooting with camera right after came out from air cond place.

We have nasi kandar at Nasi Kandar Line Clear as our dinner. According to my boss, the rice here is not bad. I took some dishes I like.

It looks more in reality. Believe me, it is just 5 dishes.


And it end up with this bill. :S

I have to control myself before my racing bike tyre become motorbike tyre. Lol.

I may have part 3 as I will only going back to Melaka on this Thursday.

*Things are hard but there will be no problem if a person is willing to learn.*
0 Responses