Choon Hong
I went to Klang Valley again within 24 hours. There was a Comic Fiesta held in Sunway Pyramid. Not bad, the comic fiesta this time is bigger than last year, more nice cosplayer and more doujin booth.


Santa with
green clothes?


The stage with 3 red Christmas tree. Very nice!


The ceiling decoration


I didn't miss the chance to take photo beside
red Christmas tree.

Here we reach Comic Fiesta entrance, hanging outside for a while after we get the ticket.

Nice 'hands', Dr.Octopus!


Syok Sendiri?


Some IT booth at the right side, selling desktop, blank CD and DVD.


You thought that is a big black durian?


No! That is a big land mine!
BOOM~


Wei, don't block my way la.


The toilet is that side la, bodoh.

After that, I went to the Doujin side, bought some badges. The area is strictly no photo taking to protect the doujin art works. So... no photo la. You expect me to break the rules?

The last part of the Comic Fiesta.

Death Note figure. Think to have one, but very expensive.


Hmm...Thinking for something. I don't know what should I do.


I like this among them.



Actually they are much more cosplayer and figure photo. I only choose the best among them to upload.

Finish watching and walking in the hall already. Is time for shopping!

Caroling on the stage, can hear their singing from far.
Nice carol.


Baby Grand Piano. The bench got a board - "Kindly Do Not Sit". They want the player to stand on the bench when playing the piano?


Another stage, more like kid style.


Got bench, sit a while first.


They are performing on the ice. Didn't have much time for ice skating this time, I promise I will do that next time.


Another Christmas tree at Pyramid tower hotel.


"I will be home for Christmas". The girl voice was so sweet.


Christmas tree at another stage.


Hohoho! Hello! Here we meet again Santa!


You smoke, you get wrinkles.

Still have about 2 hours, after having some pretzel at Auntie Anne. Go back to walk again.



Very long, don't know how many people had drew on it.


They are from MMU. My division head and assistant.


This team not bad.

Here I saw 2 amazing cosplayer. Their costume are so nice.


And a funny target. See his action also feel like laughing.



There was raining while we waiting for the bus. Listening to the rhythms of falling rain. I am waiting................
Labels: edit post
0 Responses