Choon Hong
I back to TI again! This time is just back for a short time to attend the wedding dinner of my friend. Reached TI at the 1.30 am on Saturday. Yes, that is already midnight. Actually the bus was suppose to reach my hometown at 1a.m, which is half hour earlier. Because of one passenger, let about 30++ people wait in the bus for half hour....

Actually I thought I will be taking 9p.m. bus from KL to TI, but I found out something at the night before I taking the bus. When I simply take out the ticket to have a look. My heart suddenly shouted, "wah....why the ticket will change to 10p.m already!!!" Just like the Gamble King in the movie that know to change the symbol and character on the deck. Lol. Shaking my head and saying to myself it is impossible, don't dream la.

I believe that is fate that cause I bought 10p.m ticket. If not, I won't have enough time to have the delicious wan tan mee at Jalan Alor. If not taking 10p.m bus, I won't be able to meet my old friends, Yee Von and Khai Yi. They also same bus with me going back to TI. ^.^


One the way to Melaka Sentral

One shot by this camera cost RM300, the luxuriest camera shot ever!


Sunset of Melaka Sentral


Nightview of Highway.


This is KL. Highway also can jam.


The dessert of the wedding dinner. Cute name.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses