Choon Hong
We went Mahkota Parade for PC fair yesterday. The PC fair was packed and crowded because that is the last day for it. Bought 1 cheap CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System) for my printer, LCD Screen Cleaner, and a 'all in one' card reader.

Took these photos outside the MP souvenier shop.

Snowman as model


Mickeymouse on the tree!

After that, we went to Dataran Pahlawan to continue.

The most popular and most wanted Christmas wearing for year 2008


Santa Clause made with clays.

And lastly, guess who I met after this???

Te Deng~


Santa Clause and Santa Rina in Dataran Pahlawan! The Santa Rina beside me pretty right.

After that, we went to Carrefour because I want to buy V-soy. I found something in Carrefour electrical department again.


RM99.00 for a Electroluc vacuum cleaner, cheap right?

But I notice a black dot beside the pink circle sticker.


You see! They covered the '1'. What they are trying to do leh? Why they want to do that leh?
Labels: edit post
0 Responses