Choon Hong
Tagged by : Hue Min
Lazy
Yes! I am lazy. I spend most of my time sleeping, chatting in MSN, surfing the net than doing housework and studying. I think lazy bugs are planted inside me.

Procrastinator
It's always last minute work to me. Study last minute, do assignment last minute, and even events and society's tasks...

Greedy
I want too many and too less have satisfy me. I want to have it all: knowledge, intelligence, skills, family, friends, health, wealth, etc etc... I want to know it all and have it all... Many have not been accomplished due to fact no. 1 and 2

Food
I love to eat. And food is the best selling point of Malaysia... Thanks to the blend of culture, race and tribes... This explains why I'm always over budget.... =p
(My friends: don’t forget to call me to go out to taste the delicious food!)


Books
I have many books to read. I love the read. E-books are strictly not my preference, that hurt my eyes too much by staring at the monitor. I love the feeling of holding them in my hands... And once i start up with one interesting one, it takes much effort to keep my eyes away from it.

Blur
Sometimes, I only get what my friends mean after a few seconds.

Movie
I love to go movie. It is not bad to have a movie date.

Lame joke
I’ll pop out some lame joke randomly. It may lead my friend’s stomach burst out. So….. becareful.

Crazy
I will do something crazy with friends when the opportunity has come.

Daydreaming
I can’t control myself to daydreaming when the lecturer class is boring.

Tagging
Due to fact no. 1, I am lazy to tag.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses