Choon Hong
Okay, let me start with the Christmas Eve. I went to a church in Cheng to join the Christmas party. They are many nice performance, so bad that I can't upload the video here because the video clip I recorded was quite big size. Beside that, saw many MMU students there, there are two bus depart from Ixora to the church.


My Xmas hat! Hoho.


The leather key chain I got, it is Rabbit!


Tree of Wishes, one of them is mine! Hope my wishes will come true. ∩‿∩

For RM12, you can have a wish card, leather key chain as a gift, nice food, nice performance and two way travel. It is worth for it. I didn't go to Portugese Settlement this year because I had been there last year and 100% gurrantee will packed with people.


The stage


Ah Tong and Me after the countdown.


Merry Christmas!


Soon Aik and Me.


Group photo. Yea!


They say cannot sit on it wor...

Then yesterday is Christmas day. We didn't plan to go to town although it was holiday, know the road must be jam(everytime world's public holiday will be like that). Guess the same situation will happen when new year. We went to Jusco to have McD, but it was full with people. Then we move to Sushi King there where it is lesser people. We manage to get the seats within 5 minutes.


My Xmas meal.

Bought 2 books in Popular after the meal. RM62 gone from my wallet. The books are getting expensive now.

Going class soon. Guess many of my friends will not attend, they still in Christmas holiday mood. Lol.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses