Choon Hong
Just finished one of the mid term this afternoon. The question is not that hard. Maybe I have an enough sleep before going to BMC although it is 1 hour later. I feel it is good to have a nap or sleep when you feel things and information can't go into your brain. For me, it may become worst if I keep digesting the words in the notes with letting my brain have a rest. The sofa of library is good for reading magazine, but not notes. Had tried many time to study the notes there, end up only a few of it go inside my brain. It is still good study with table.



A news can be good and bad at the same time. Just receive the news last Sunday that our performance for the Chinese Orchestra Night had canceled due to some valid reason. Although I got feel like wasting time to preparing for the performance. On another side, it still have it benefit. I can concentrate more on learning new fist and focus more on assignment. So it is still not bad of canceled the performance.

Due date for assignment and marketing mid term 2 are approaching, I will make them finish on time. Or before the time. =)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses