Choon Hong
Just 1 week after PC Fair, I went to KL again. This time is to help Ming Ping to choose the 'organ' and parts to assemble my 3rd 'son'. Ok, just skip the part we buying those stuff in Low Yat.

My mission for this time is go for the Yaki Yaki Japanese Buffet restaurant for a try. The result is, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Although it is hot when facing the stove, but that is the only way to have meal at there. Not all photo are being taken because both of us are busy eating. (time is limited and food are too many too choose)

BBQ. The lamb sausage is juicyyyyyy! :D~~


Argentina Squid, satisfied with the size.


Sirloin Beef


Five flavor sauce, Honey Wasabi Sauce, Apple BBQ Sauce


Milk foamed cappucino

Almost all desserts in those Japanese buffet restaurant are nice. We kept trying those jelly.

Red Bean Green Tea jelly


Tissue pack I think, took this as my "souvenir"


Longan pudding, peach jelly


Small coconut (it is good to have a coconut for BBQ and Seafood)


Red Bean Coconut Milk jelly


Tempura prawn. I din't see crab tempura like mention in other blogs. -.-"


The stove. Hot until my face getting red.


Green tea and chocolate ice cream


Sweet potatoes


UFO?


Peach & Herbs jelly


Cutted fruits, nothing special here. Hehe.

The food there are all ok. Although I didn't manage to try all the food there, it was a good try. =)
0 Responses