Choon Hong
It had been almost a week I didn't post something on my blog. It was so busy for meeting and assignment. Wah, feel like hard to breath. I can hear my heart was shouting 'help me' deep inside. ASSIGNMENT! Come la, who scare who?

Lets have a short update on these few days.

10 April PC Fair
Skipped 2 hours tutorial for this. How good am I?

Tag Heuer roadshow at KLCC.


This how wide a screen can be. Syok man!(As a sideviewer la of course)


As what was wrote. Solid State Drive. You can shake it, turn upside down while working.

However, the world is not just black and white. It is colourful with these.

Streamyx represents the world of orange.


P1wimax represents the world of purple.


Maxis represents the world of red.

So scary when passing this area. Many hands coming out. =.=""

Didn't have my breakfast and lunch. Only this as snack.

Cheese pastries.


Lots of Digitren memory card.


Finally time for 'exit'.


My dinner. Simple yet expensive.


Bought a X-Men Wolverine special edition pendrive this time.

12 April Appreciation Dinner

Have our appreciation dinner(not depreciation dinner) at The Cliff's. Read from some other blog about this place. Have no comment on the food here. =X

Beautiful Seaview. Obviously the main attraction for people to come here.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses