Choon Hong
Sushi King members day come again. As a sushi lover, of course we didn't miss out the chance for this promotion. We went for 2 days during the 4 days promotion.

13 April
The first for sushi king card members day promotion. We thought we have the 'early bird' benefits today, but....


This is how less we ate. Ordered 2 new dishes in the menu, one of them costs me 11 bucks.

I have to order from the venue to fill my stomach as there are not many variety sushi for choice.


Almost all the same.

16 April
Sushi King last day promotion. We try our luck again and this time....


Wohoo! Tempura sushi, ate 2 plates.


Tempura sushi also, look nice and taste nice, first time I eat.


Tamgo sushi


Chuka Idako sushi

There are also Unagi, Kurage, tako sushi which is not in the pictures.

Below is the results of that day.

Plate still keep 'growing up'. My K850 already 'pengsan' at there when he saw the plates so high.


Walao! The total plates are almost 3.5 times than the first day.

Wanna broke lo! T.T
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Lv Yue Says:

    So nice,I want to eat sushi too... >.<


  2. Choon Hong Says:

    Ya, waiting U to treat me eat. ^^