Choon Hong
1st April
April Fool day again. Guess I won't be fool by friends this year. But....unexpectedly I still being fooled although I already out of the state, more than 300KM far from there. Aiks... Can't imagine how advance the technology can be.

Today I joined the club to go to UUM for the Wushu Night performance. Take about 7 hours to reach there. Grab some time to do revision in the van, but still didn't forgot to snap some photos during the journey.

Kedah



Saw some paddy field, but where's the strawman?


Here we reached. Entrance of UUM

UUM was really big, we stay in the hotel(obviously not hostel, don't ask me to repeat again) of UUM. In there, it is legal to keep monkey as pet, I guessed.

Monkey jumping around. Swing here and there.

I skipped the dinner part, the Arab meal there was totally not my favor.

The hall


Peace ^.^V With lion head


Group photo before went into the hall


The backdrop of Wushu Night.

We being arranged to sit at the first row so that we can watch clearly. The performance there was great, can see that they really spend many time in training and practising before the performance.


Glow in dark dragon


The performers and committee. Great job you all did.


Of course not forget to take photo with the performers.


Now our turns. Pose!


Putting bottle or as dining table? One of the usage of grand piano.


Translation : 请不要调戏这些花。

2nd April
The next day we being brought by the student representative to have our breakfast before departing back. According to the ex-president of UUM Wushu Club, there are only 4 chinese stall in their university.

The chinese stall we 'pong chan'

After leaving UUM, it is our time! The driver brought us to Bukit Kayu Hitam to buy tax free item.

Pass kastam


Tax free complex. I bought some chocolate that contains alcohol here.

We did not spend many time there. Just about 30 minutes we have to leave there. But our journey does not end yet. We now going to Sungai Petani to have our lunch.


The new way of driving without holding steering. Pro-nya.


Sungai Petani - The river


Hue Min gonna like this.

We have our lunch at the hawker centre. The decoration is almost same with the hawker centre in my hometown. It makes me have the same feeling like eating in my hometown.

Sungai Petani hawker stall.

I ordered laksa here. Taste good.

Laksa

Laksa did not satisfy my stomach yet. I going to have cendol for second round. The northern cendol is different with southern cendol, 2 of them have they own speciality.

Fresh green cendol~ With thick santan taste.


Nice food makes nice mood.


"Tambah barang tambah duit"?


The trishaw that selling cendol.

Here I go again, to the next stall that selling fried thingy. The fried banana taste nice because they did not use small banana like normal fried banana stalls are using. They use bigger banana just like the size of banana we used to ate. Besides that, this stall also sell kuih bakul (炸年糕)which we seldom see in normal day.


Fried food stall


Nice fried banana.


Variety of fried stuff.


The after fired supermarket


Saw my old time favourite here. 4WD model cars.

We heading back step by step, passed Perak and Seremban. On the way, we planning to have roasted crabs in Seremban for our dinner. Everyone agreed, yes!

Sungai Perak. Will I reach Teluk Intan if swim follow the river?

Finally we reached the place we wanted.

We have 芙蓉烧螃蟹 instead of 芙蓉烧包

This restaurant specialities in cooking variety type of crab. I can see every occupied dining table have crabs on the table.


You say it, they do it.

The crabs are not that cheap. RM45 per KG. Of course I take photo with these crabs.

Someone want to revenge for the crabs

I can only use a word to describe the crabs. Which is 'delicous', it is worth for the money. I satisfy with it.

Big crabs. Nice taste.


Fresh flesh.


Just have fun after eating. Don't bother about it.

Well, the playing mood should end when we reach Ayer Keroh toll. Is time to back to reality. Pull up the socks for mid term test and finish the assignments on time. Cheers.
2 Responses
  1. Yiping Says:

    uncle went sp hor~haha XD


  2. Choon Hong Says:

    yup,my first time. =)