Choon Hong
I admit that I'm a bit stressed recently. The assignment and situation really make me can't breath sometime. Hope there is any hands that can pull or hold me. Big hand, small hand, long hand, short hand, thin hand, fat hand....I don't care what hand.

Not far from now, I will accepting something really new for me, something that make me have the interest and intend to know more of it. That is really a totally new and strange for me. Hope it is still not too late.

Here are some randomness of mine for readers who reading my blog.

Will you able to interpret a situation with only a few hints?


You may found a emergency door to exit from stress if you are lucky enough. It may takes time, need of opportunity and chance.


The amount of my workload is just like the numbers of plates.


Will you break the rules and take the risk when you feel you need to?


Choose to smile when facing the worst things or become 'ki siao' ?
Labels: edit post
0 Responses