Choon Hong
The results for this sem is unsatisfactory, make me have the insomniac last night. Woke up 12 something this morning. Think to have McDonalds breakfast right after wake up, but it already over 11 o clock. So I decided to have my meal at another place.

Went to one of the stall in front of the house in Jalan Woo Saik Hong. This stall is well known in among the residents in Jalan Woo Saik Hong. The stall owner being called 'Ah Sou' by people. The stall is famous with its curry.


The curry hor fan I ordered. Really delicious!

Mummy said she want to eat laksa. So I 'da bao' (take away) a pack of laksa from Lo Hon Go for her when I back. Lo Hon Go is a famous place for the resident in Teluk Intan. It is famous with its laksa, mee rebus, ice kacang, hawaai and some other ice desserts.

There was many people that time as that time is lunch time. I waited about 15 minutes.

The place they prepare the food.


They also sell some fruits and jelly.


The decoration of the stall.

Counting down for Chinese New Year! It is reunion day tomorrow.

Wish you all have a prosperous and wonderful Chinese New Year!
0 Responses