Choon Hong
The clock strike at 12. Stomach got a bit hungry now, it is time for super supper! Hmmm, think to have char kuey tiao, but that is heaty and I just recovered from fever, didn't want to get the second time. >.<. Ok la, I go to buy one of the famous food in TI ----> Deng deng deng, Chee Cheong Fun!


No one in Teluk Intan doesn't know this.

It was 12 something when I heading back after buying the supper. The town was jam and it is really very hard to see a jam after 11 o'clock. I just find a parking go down to buy something.


You see the road......


And the entrance of The Store

From the information of my friends who work there, The Store operate 38hours continuously since 17 Jan 10.00a.m. That is the first time I hear it.


God of fortune balloon statue

The bicycle laksa is what I saw after finish buying. Bought 1 packet back to eat since the smell is so nice. That mean I have chee cheong fun and laksa as supper already, a bit worry. :S

See the polices beside there? They also have to OT to ronda the town.

On the way driving back to home, I can see new opened Mcdonalds from far.


I reach home finally. After keeping chocolate and orange juice into the fridge, is time to start eating!

The chee cheong fun not only look good, but also taste good. Don't say I boast la, you see yourself.





Delicious leH! Yum yum!
0 Responses