Choon Hong
This will be the 1st post for year 2009. It should have a good starting here.

On 31st December. We finally done our Malaysian Studies drama presentation. We were the last group and closing drama presentation for Sem 2 Malaysian Studies. After uncountable times of preparing and rehearsal, our hard work paid off! Full marks! Yea! Thanks to my friends in my presentation group, you all really did well. Well done!


My friends! Yea!

The last day for 2008. Of course I won't just stay at home. So decide going out to town for shopping(or maybe just some walks) although going to KL on 1st Jan. I have nothing to buy actually, just want to relax myself after the presentation and before the exam.

Went to have the big waffle(not really waffle, something like waffle) at Hot&Roll in Dataran Pahlawan. Think to have this long time already, finally the chance has come!


Before it wrap. I'm waiting....Mouth watering :D~~


Chicken & Cheese Savory Crispy. Believe me, it is really crispy when it is hot.

Alamak! Because of this 'crispy', my stomach was totally fulled after finished it followed by a cup of ice lemon tea. Very full la, can't have my proper dinner. No choice,just order a desert lo.


'Double Agent' at Wong Kok. My last desert for year 2008.

After the dinner, just hanging at the field on the top of Dataran Pahlawan. Hoooo, windy~

See that two small dot? Those are the kites with light.

After that, going Jonker for count down. Nothing much to write here.

McDonald at Dataran Pahlawan was so crowded when we reach at 12am something. Wonder McDonald giving free meal on 1st Jan?

My first meal for 1-1-09. So unhealthy =.=

New wishes come together with new year. In this new year, I hope..........Don't want tell you all.

Left 3 hour to sleep. Going KL soon!

Happy New Year 2009 everyone! Wohooo!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses