Choon Hong
30th Night
I dinner at my uncle house as they are having steamboat for the reunion dinner. After the dinner, was the birthday celebration for niece Ka Yi, my cousin purposely bought an jelly cake from KL and driving all the way down to Teluk Intan.


Bear shape birthday cake. Made by whole jelly.


[My nephew] Don't touch! Don't eat!


Come, see here~


Lets cut the 'cake'. Arrrrr


So small already start to play handphone.

At 10pm, we have a gathering of secondary school friend in Al-Fresco to discuss the birthday celebration for our friends, Loo Yee and Ai Ling. At there, I met some 'long time no see' friend and 'one year see one time' friend.

Ice Mocha

Unexpectedly, Loo Yee and Ai Leng really shocked of that surprise. And this have to thanks for the one who planned it. Lol.

Happy Birthday Loo Yee!

Many of us, having fun until 5am in the morning. Still, we are not tired.

1st Day

As usual, we reserved the 1st day of Chinese New Year to visit our relatives. With less than 4hours, woke up at 9 o clock. Have small amount of breakfast. Is time we go again!

Morning baby


Pacman biscuits? Of course not! That is fortune cookies.


There is a message for me.


The naughty kid yelled at me while I trying to snap his photo.

At afternoon, is time for me to have fun with friends again. Visiting, playing cards, drinks, eat, bla bla bla

Wines are not neglected during CNY.

2nd Day
Finally it comes! The rhythm of dancing lions! From my neighbour's house! This year it come a day later compare to last year. It woke me up and I dragging my body out to watch the dancing lion show.


Dancing lion, played by my secondary school junior.


Deng deng deng! Plucking vege


Double Lions


Hey lion, do you know playing that kind of fire cracker is illegal? Still play till so syok.


Nice lion head.


Going to leave, bye bye.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses