Choon Hong
Ok. Let you all know what I had did after my final exam. By the way, the Tennis paper totally freaks me out. Went to Sushi Ya and ordered many food that we haven't try before. Guess what? I have the coupon worth RM100. Wahahaha. *evil laugh together with the evil winks*

"Some" of the food we had ordered.

Tako Sashimi (my favourite!)


酱烤鸡肉 (not 这样烤鸡肉)


Sashimi (don't know what name), got Salmon leh!


Can feel it is tasty. Yum yum


酱烤鱼干 (something like dried meat, but that is fish instead of chicken and pork)


King Prawn (alamak -.-", this make me sweating la, so small being called King Prawn ka?)


Unexpected this restaurant got Sakae. Ordered the cold one.


日式饺子


This little umbrella come together with the Macha Ice Cream. It has many function you know?

Below is one of the example.

You can use for this. (Shhh....Picture took without being noticed)


The jelly.


Carrefour have been decorated.


Taking photo while waiting them to try the clothes.


The stage of Dataran Pahlawan


The stage of Mahkota Parade

Have this plate of roasted duck and BBQ pork rice from one of the famous shop of roasted meat in Batu Berendam. The look is not bad. I know it is not so nice compare to my hometown one when my tongue communicate with it.


But what can do? Dinner at 9 o clock.
0 Responses