Choon Hong
Woke up at 1 o clock something yesterday. Plan to have Rojak(mixed fruit) after my brunch. It was a hot sunny day.

Rojak Ah Chai is located accross the road of my primary school. So I told my mum I will fetch my youngest brother from school after having rojak.

Here is the Rojak Ah Chai stall. No fan no air cond, but I didn't feel so hot.

This is the main character, Rojak. Inside have crispy prawn cracker and it is nice to eat together with the rojak sauce. Yum! It is good to have a chilled coconut drinks together with rojak.


The total for rojak and coconut drinks together is RM3.50. But this meal costs me RM18.50 after included the "tax". Guess what? I forgot the parking slot opposite San Min primary school need to scratch coupon. So get 1 'salmon' from MBTI lo. Hai yo....
0 Responses