Choon Hong
Woke up early at 6.30 this morning. Saw ah Tong still playing Rakion, guess he start play before I fall asleep until I wake up. I took the challenge to participate in 10KM walkathon, or I should say jogathon because most of us are running instead of walking. I see they run, I also run together. Yea, we all breaks the rules.

Run--->Rest--->Run again! Finally I manage to finish the 10Km distance after rusted my legs for 2 years. ^.^v I am exhausted.


About 10 seconds more to reach the end. Ganbatte!


Oh my sweat!

For my friends who giving me the support before I start to run and on the way I running, arigato~

After running for such long distance, sure I deserve to have a good lunch to restore my vitality. We went to Donald and Lily in Jonker to have a lunch. But this seem not a good day for me, their delicious food finished right after we want to order. Ai yo! Just simply walk around that area and I tried the Wan Tan mee.


'Fake' mocha. You will thought that is beer if you close your eyes while drinking. It is bitter like Carlberg. Yueks....


Big wan tan mee. Still able to fill my stomach.

吃饱的感觉真好,呵呵。
Labels: edit post
0 Responses