Choon Hong
Listening the "Secret Garden The Deluxe Version" I get yesterday (Wao, this album worth RM81 after discounted in Popular bookstore).

Just finished my homework and take some time to update my blog. By the way, I already read though the marketing notes and I think I able to catch up the lesson on next Tuesday. Accounting and BFF still in the process, I think I manage to finish it on time also. My japanese notes still resting in my bag, leaving untouch. Oh no... Sensei had asked us to read Chapter 4, I hope I manage to finish it too. Quite worried for it. どのよう???


Well, this holiday can be the holiday I eat less TI food. Thanks to afternoon nap and late morning wake.

Aiks, just found out I didn't bring back my bluetooth adapter and card reader. Not able to upload the photos I snap using my phone.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses