Choon Hong
Finally here come the last day for February. That mean the busy March has come. We will be busy for event thing, assignment, mid term exam. Still have about 3 weeks for mid term break to come, wonder how the camp will be, hope will be a relax and enjoyable one. I awaiting it, lets plan a good one for that guys!

Receive call from baba this afternoon after my lunch. I'm sorry that I didn't tell all the truth about my current house to you. Hope you don't worry so much for me, I will 醒目 and给心机 to what you want me to.

Tonight I spend most of my time to read the notes as I didn't pay full attention in class and expected will skip some class next week. Hehe.


Drinks da bao from Mori and a big pack of my small time favourite snacks.


Pen and Notes.

Lets work hard and hope we will perform well on the stage tomorrow. Ganbatte! =)
Labels: edit post
2 Responses

  1. Wei Lun Says:

    kambateh, you kan god in intial D, what else you cant do right, hahaha